I want to thank Dannye from the bottom of my heart. Sandy's Spotlight has become very important to me because I think it's vital to spread the word about wonderful indie and small publishing house authors and their work.
I was asked to share seven things about myself.
1) I'm a chocoholic.
2) I've only read indie and small publishing house authors for over a year.
3) I love old movies. (Gaslight, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, anything with John Wayne)
4) I'm addicted to my computer.
5) While I have very eclectic tastes when it comes to reading, my favorite genre is romance of any kind.
6) I love to camp in a tent, fish, hike and do anything outdoors.
7) I'm a Nascar junkie.
I'm passing this award along to these five blogs that you might enjoy as well:
1) Sylvia Says, hosted by Sylvia Massara
2) Book Reviews by Norma Budden, hosted by Norma Budden
3) Snap, Crackle, and Popping Blog, hosted by Sharon Buckbinder
4) SweetTale Books, hosted by Markee Anderson
5) Indie Author in the Spotlight, hosted by Ken Hoss